Clue: "Amadeus" role
We have 2 answers for the clue "Amadeus" role. See the results below.
- "Amadeus" antagonist
- Composer of La Scala's premiere opera
- Rival composer of Mozart
- Composer Antonio
- Schubert teacher who hated Mozart
- F. Murray Abraham’s role in "Amadeus"
- Abraham on the screen
- Mozart's nemesis in "Amadeus"
- Oscar-winning role for Abraham
- Teacher of Liszt and Beethoven
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 29, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 23, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 14, 2009
- New York Times - June 14, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "Amadeus" role that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!