Clue: Composer of La Scala's premiere opera
We have 1 answer for the clue Composer of La Scala's premiere opera. See the results below.
- "Amadeus" antagonist
- "Amadeus" role
- Rival composer of Mozart
- Composer Antonio
- Schubert teacher who hated Mozart
- F. Murray Abraham’s role in "Amadeus"
- Abraham on the screen
- Mozart's nemesis in "Amadeus"
- Oscar-winning role for Abraham
- Teacher of Liszt and Beethoven
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 12, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Composer of La Scala's premiere opera that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!