Clue: Amateur-night prop
We have 1 answer for the clue Amateur-night prop. See the results below.
- Signal for an act to end
- Signal to leave
- It may be hit with a hammer
- Signal to leave, perhaps
- Metallic percussion
- Instrument hit with a hammer
- Percussion instrument
- Pagoda instrument
- 1970s TV's "The ___ Show"
- It produces a vibrant, hollow tone
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 17, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 16, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 29, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Amateur-night prop that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!