Clue: American acquisition
We have 2 answers for the clue American acquisition. See the results below.
- Its slogan was once "Find out how good we really are"
- Its slogan was once "The things we do to make you happy"
- Northwest competitor
- Airline with the old slogan "Up, up and away"
- "Up up and away" co.
- American competitor
- United rival
- Its hub is in St. Louis
- US Airways competitor
- J.F.K. terminal
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 15, 2008
- New York Times - April 13, 2002
Found an answer for the clue American acquisition that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!