Clue: American acquisition of 2001
We have 1 answer for the clue American acquisition of 2001. See the results below.
- Its slogan was once "Find out how good we really are"
- Its slogan was once "The things we do to make you happy"
- Northwest competitor
- Airline with the old slogan "Up, up and away"
- "Up up and away" co.
- American competitor
- United rival
- Its hub is in St. Louis
- US Airways competitor
- J.F.K. terminal
Last Seen In:
- Netword - December 31, 2016
- Netword - June 02, 2012
- New York Times - November 07, 2001
Found an answer for the clue American acquisition of 2001 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!