Clue: America's Cup entrant
We have 3 answers for the clue America's Cup entrant. See the results below.
- Single-masted vessel
- Sailing vessel
- Fore-and-aft-rigged vessel
- Knockabout, e.g.
- Swift sailing vessel
- Single-masted boat
- Relative of a cutter
- "John B" of song, for one
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 05, 2013
- Universal - March 31, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - May 28, 2010
- New York Times - May 13, 2009
- Netword - March 25, 2006
- New York Times - October 04, 2000
Found an answer for the clue America's Cup entrant that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!