Clue: Single-masted vessel
We have 2 answers for the clue Single-masted vessel. See the results below.
- Sailing vessel
- Fore-and-aft-rigged vessel
- America's Cup entrant
- Knockabout, e.g.
- Swift sailing vessel
- Single-masted boat
- Relative of a cutter
- "John B" of song, for one
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 11, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 04, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - July 15, 2012
- Washington Post - December 29, 2011
- USA Today - July 28, 2010
- Universal - June 25, 2010
- Universal - December 11, 2007
- USA Today - February 08, 2006
- Washington Post - July 13, 2005
- USA Today - July 28, 2004
- Washington Post - November 07, 2001
- New York Times - December 18, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Single-masted vessel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!