Clue: Single-masted boat
We have 1 answer for the clue Single-masted boat. See the results below.
- Single-masted vessel
- Sailing vessel
- Fore-and-aft-rigged vessel
- America's Cup entrant
- Knockabout, e.g.
- Swift sailing vessel
- Relative of a cutter
- "John B" of song, for one
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - February 02, 2014
- New York Times - June 03, 2012
- New York Times - April 02, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Single-masted boat that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!