Clue: Fore-and-aft-rigged vessel
We have 2 answers for the clue Fore-and-aft-rigged vessel. See the results below.
- Single-masted vessel
- Sailing vessel
- America's Cup entrant
- Knockabout, e.g.
- Swift sailing vessel
- Single-masted boat
- Relative of a cutter
- "John B" of song, for one
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 13, 2018
- Universal - April 22, 2016
- New York Times - April 08, 2016
- Universal - July 31, 2015
- Universal - July 13, 2015
- Universal - May 15, 2012
- New York Times - August 27, 2001
- New York Times - October 21, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Fore-and-aft-rigged vessel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!