Clue: Ancient invader of Greece
We have 1 answer for the clue Ancient invader of Greece. See the results below.
- Persian king who destroyed Athens
- Victor at Thermopylae, 480 B.C.
- Thermopylae victor
- Son of Darius I
- 1738 Handel opera set in Persia
- Persian king who captured Athens
- Persepolis king
- Belligerent Persian ruler
- Persian king in 2006's "300"
- Loser at Salamis and Plataea
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 21, 2010
- New York Times - October 23, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Ancient invader of Greece that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!