Clue: Persian king who destroyed Athens
We have 1 answer for the clue Persian king who destroyed Athens. See the results below.
- Victor at Thermopylae, 480 B.C.
- Ancient invader of Greece
- Thermopylae victor
- Son of Darius I
- 1738 Handel opera set in Persia
- Persian king who captured Athens
- Persepolis king
- Belligerent Persian ruler
- Persian king in 2006's "300"
- Loser at Salamis and Plataea
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 11, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Persian king who destroyed Athens that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!