Clue: Thermopylae victor
We have 1 answer for the clue Thermopylae victor. See the results below.
- Persian king who destroyed Athens
- Victor at Thermopylae, 480 B.C.
- Ancient invader of Greece
- Son of Darius I
- 1738 Handel opera set in Persia
- Persian king who captured Athens
- Persepolis king
- Belligerent Persian ruler
- Persian king in 2006's "300"
- Loser at Salamis and Plataea
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - March 21, 2010
- New York Times - April 06, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Thermopylae victor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!