Clue: Victor at Thermopylae, 480 B.C.
We have 1 answer for the clue Victor at Thermopylae, 480 B.C.. See the results below.
- Persian king who destroyed Athens
- Ancient invader of Greece
- Thermopylae victor
- Son of Darius I
- 1738 Handel opera set in Persia
- Persian king who captured Athens
- Persepolis king
- Belligerent Persian ruler
- Persian king in 2006's "300"
- Loser at Salamis and Plataea
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 26, 2009
- New York Times - February 19, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Victor at Thermopylae, 480 B.C. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!