Clue: Angel of the south wind
We have 1 answer for the clue Angel of the south wind. See the results below.
- Companion of Gabriel
- An archangel
- Archangel of salvation
- Apocrypha angel
- Archangel of the Apocrypha
- Gabriel's companion
- Archangel, or a poem by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- One of the archangels
- Angel whose name means "flame of God"
- Angel who directs Satan to Earth in "Paradise Lost"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 21, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Angel of the south wind that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!