Clue: Appetizer often eaten with the hands
We have 1 answer for the clue Appetizer often eaten with the hands. See the results below.
- White House Easter event
- Popular appetizer
- Dim sum selection
- Annual White House event
- Chinese appetizer
- Asian cuisine appetizer
- Appetizer on an Asian menu
- Wonton soup accompanier, maybe
- Appetizer before mu shu pork, maybe
- It's stuffed in a restaurant
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 25, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Appetizer often eaten with the hands that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!