Clue: Popular appetizer
We have 1 answer for the clue Popular appetizer. See the results below.
- Appetizer often eaten with the hands
- White House Easter event
- Dim sum selection
- Annual White House event
- Chinese appetizer
- Asian cuisine appetizer
- Appetizer on an Asian menu
- Wonton soup accompanier, maybe
- Appetizer before mu shu pork, maybe
- It's stuffed in a restaurant
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 31, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Popular appetizer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!