Clue: White House Easter event
We have 1 answer for the clue White House Easter event. See the results below.
- Appetizer often eaten with the hands
- Popular appetizer
- Dim sum selection
- Annual White House event
- Chinese appetizer
- Asian cuisine appetizer
- Appetizer on an Asian menu
- Wonton soup accompanier, maybe
- Appetizer before mu shu pork, maybe
- It's stuffed in a restaurant
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 27, 2001
Found an answer for the clue White House Easter event that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!