Clue: Dim sum selection
We have 1 answer for the clue Dim sum selection. See the results below.
- Appetizer often eaten with the hands
- White House Easter event
- Popular appetizer
- Annual White House event
- Chinese appetizer
- Asian cuisine appetizer
- Appetizer on an Asian menu
- Wonton soup accompanier, maybe
- Appetizer before mu shu pork, maybe
- It's stuffed in a restaurant
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 31, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Dim sum selection that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!