Clue: Army threats?
We have 1 answer for the clue Army threats?. See the results below.
- Eight-armed mollusks
- Ink producers
- Squids' relatives
- Ink sources
- Eight-armed creatures
- They may be taken for suckers
- Squids' kin
- Moray eel victims
- They have many suction cups
- They're well-armed and spineless
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 12, 2016
- New York Times - February 02, 2014
- New York Times - November 08, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Army threats? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!