Clue: Eight-armed creatures
We have 2 answers for the clue Eight-armed creatures. See the results below.
- Army threats?
- Eight-armed mollusks
- Ink producers
- Squids' relatives
- Ink sources
- They may be taken for suckers
- Squids' kin
- Moray eel victims
- They have many suction cups
- They're well-armed and spineless
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 07, 2017
- New York Times - July 11, 2011
- Universal - October 14, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 01, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 11, 2004
- New York Times - April 29, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Eight-armed creatures that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!