Clue: Squids' kin
We have 1 answer for the clue Squids' kin. See the results below.
- Army threats?
- Eight-armed mollusks
- Ink producers
- Squids' relatives
- Ink sources
- Eight-armed creatures
- They may be taken for suckers
- Moray eel victims
- They have many suction cups
- They're well-armed and spineless
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 02, 2002
- Washington Post - July 26, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Squids' kin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!