Clue: Eight-armed mollusks
We have 2 answers for the clue Eight-armed mollusks. See the results below.
- Army threats?
- Ink producers
- Squids' relatives
- Ink sources
- Eight-armed creatures
- They may be taken for suckers
- Squids' kin
- Moray eel victims
- They have many suction cups
- They're well-armed and spineless
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 12, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 06, 2016
- Universal - November 25, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Eight-armed mollusks that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!