Clue: Arthur's onetime court rival
We have 1 answer for the clue Arthur's onetime court rival. See the results below.
- Tennis's Nastase
- "In a cowslip's bell ___": "The Tempest"
- "Would ___?" (sleazeball's question)
- Netman Nastase
- Onetime rival of Bjorn
- Rival of Bjorn
- He beat Arthur at the 1972 U.S. Open
- First name in 70's tennis
- "Would ___?"
- "Would ___ to you?"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 21, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Arthur's onetime court rival that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!