Clue: First name in 70's tennis
We have 1 answer for the clue First name in 70's tennis. See the results below.
- Tennis's Nastase
- "In a cowslip's bell ___": "The Tempest"
- "Would ___?" (sleazeball's question)
- Netman Nastase
- Onetime rival of Bjorn
- Rival of Bjorn
- He beat Arthur at the 1972 U.S. Open
- Arthur's onetime court rival
- "Would ___?"
- "Would ___ to you?"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 10, 2001
Found an answer for the clue First name in 70's tennis that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!