Clue: He beat Arthur at the 1972 U.S. Open
We have 1 answer for the clue He beat Arthur at the 1972 U.S. Open. See the results below.
- Tennis's Nastase
- "In a cowslip's bell ___": "The Tempest"
- "Would ___?" (sleazeball's question)
- Netman Nastase
- Onetime rival of Bjorn
- Rival of Bjorn
- Arthur's onetime court rival
- First name in 70's tennis
- "Would ___?"
- "Would ___ to you?"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 10, 2000
Found an answer for the clue He beat Arthur at the 1972 U.S. Open that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!