Clue: Onetime rival of Bjorn
We have 1 answer for the clue Onetime rival of Bjorn. See the results below.
- Tennis's Nastase
- "In a cowslip's bell ___": "The Tempest"
- "Would ___?" (sleazeball's question)
- Netman Nastase
- Rival of Bjorn
- He beat Arthur at the 1972 U.S. Open
- Arthur's onetime court rival
- First name in 70's tennis
- "Would ___?"
- "Would ___ to you?"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 18, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Onetime rival of Bjorn that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!