Clue: Assassination victim of 1940
We have 1 answer for the clue Assassination victim of 1940. See the results below.
- Red Army founder
- Lev Bronstein's alias
- Noted Bolshevik
- Russian revolutionary exiled to Mexico
- Dead Red head
- Geoffrey Rush, in ''Frida''
- Russian Revolution leader
- One of the original Politburo members
- October Revolution leader
- Geoffrey Rush, in "Frida"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 10, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Assassination victim of 1940 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!