Clue: Red Army founder
We have 1 answer for the clue Red Army founder. See the results below.
- Lev Bronstein's alias
- Assassination victim of 1940
- Noted Bolshevik
- Russian revolutionary exiled to Mexico
- Dead Red head
- Geoffrey Rush, in ''Frida''
- Russian Revolution leader
- One of the original Politburo members
- October Revolution leader
- Geoffrey Rush, in "Frida"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 23, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Red Army founder that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!