Clue: Astronomer Tycho
We have 1 answer for the clue Astronomer Tycho. See the results below.
- Noted Danish astronomer
- Astronomer Tycho ___
- Contemporary of Kepler
- Danish astronomer who followed Copernicus
- Astronomer Tycho __
- Astronomer who lost part of his nose in a duel
- Kepler's teacher
- Tycho who taught Johannes Kepler
- Kepler contemporary
- Astronomer Tycho who coined the term 'nova'
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 15, 2002
- New York Times - November 19, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Astronomer Tycho that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!