Clue: Noted Danish astronomer
We have 1 answer for the clue Noted Danish astronomer. See the results below.
- Astronomer Tycho
- Astronomer Tycho ___
- Contemporary of Kepler
- Danish astronomer who followed Copernicus
- Astronomer Tycho __
- Astronomer who lost part of his nose in a duel
- Kepler's teacher
- Tycho who taught Johannes Kepler
- Kepler contemporary
- Astronomer Tycho who coined the term 'nova'
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 31, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Noted Danish astronomer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!