Clue: Contemporary of Kepler
We have 1 answer for the clue Contemporary of Kepler. See the results below.
- Astronomer Tycho
- Noted Danish astronomer
- Astronomer Tycho ___
- Danish astronomer who followed Copernicus
- Astronomer Tycho __
- Astronomer who lost part of his nose in a duel
- Kepler's teacher
- Tycho who taught Johannes Kepler
- Kepler contemporary
- Astronomer Tycho who coined the term 'nova'
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 27, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Contemporary of Kepler that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!