BRAHE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Astronomer Tycho
- Noted Danish astronomer
- Astronomer Tycho ___
- Contemporary of Kepler
- Danish astronomer who followed Copernicus
- Astronomer Tycho __
- Astronomer who lost part of his nose in a duel
- Kepler's teacher
- Tycho who taught Johannes Kepler
- Kepler contemporary
- Astronomer Tycho who coined the term 'nova'
- Danish astronomer Tycho ___
- Astronomer who coined the term "nova"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 24, 2016
- Washington Post - December 07, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 14, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - April 20, 2014
- Chicago Reader - December 20, 2013
- New York Times - August 15, 2010
- New York Times - January 24, 2010
- LA Times - October 29, 2009
- New York Times - September 17, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - August 02, 2009
- New York Times - November 27, 2008
- New York Times - August 15, 2007
- New York Times - August 31, 2002
- New York Times - March 15, 2002
- New York Times - November 19, 1996
Seen a clue for the answer brahe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!