Clue: "Atomic Dog" singer George
We have 1 answer for the clue "Atomic Dog" singer George. See the results below.
- Lead story in tomorrow's newspaper (!), with 43-Across
- President parodied by Phil Hartman
- New York's first governor
- "An Invitation to the White House" author
- Vice president after Burr
- He moved into the White House in 1993
- Chelsea ___ News (Manhattan paper that covers the West Side from 14th to 59th Street)
- Aaron Burr's successor
- Bush follower
- Bush successor ... and vice versa
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - February 12, 2010
Found an answer for the clue "Atomic Dog" singer George that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!