Clue: Lead story in tomorrow's newspaper (!), with 43-Across
We have 2 answers for the clue Lead story in tomorrow's newspaper (!), with 43-Across. See the results below.
- President parodied by Phil Hartman
- New York's first governor
- "An Invitation to the White House" author
- Vice president after Burr
- He moved into the White House in 1993
- Chelsea ___ News (Manhattan paper that covers the West Side from 14th to 59th Street)
- Aaron Burr's successor
- Bush follower
- Bush successor ... and vice versa
- "Atomic Dog" singer George
Found an answer for the clue Lead story in tomorrow's newspaper (!), with 43-Across that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!