Clue: New York's first governor
We have 1 answer for the clue New York's first governor. See the results below.
- Lead story in tomorrow's newspaper (!), with 43-Across
- President parodied by Phil Hartman
- "An Invitation to the White House" author
- Vice president after Burr
- He moved into the White House in 1993
- Chelsea ___ News (Manhattan paper that covers the West Side from 14th to 59th Street)
- Aaron Burr's successor
- Bush follower
- Bush successor ... and vice versa
- "Atomic Dog" singer George
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 15, 2002
Found an answer for the clue New York's first governor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!