Clue: Vice president after Burr
We have 1 answer for the clue Vice president after Burr. See the results below.
- Lead story in tomorrow's newspaper (!), with 43-Across
- President parodied by Phil Hartman
- New York's first governor
- "An Invitation to the White House" author
- He moved into the White House in 1993
- Chelsea ___ News (Manhattan paper that covers the West Side from 14th to 59th Street)
- Aaron Burr's successor
- Bush follower
- Bush successor ... and vice versa
- "Atomic Dog" singer George
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 17, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Vice president after Burr that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!