Clue: Attack helicopter
We have 3 answers for the clue Attack helicopter. See the results below.
- Military helicopter
- Storied raider
- Kind of helicopter
- Cochise, for one
- Geronimo, e.g.
- Language in which "kemosabe" means "white shirt"
- Military helicopter named for an Indian tribe
- Army helicopter
- Geronimo's tribe
- Extra in "Broken Arrow," 1950
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - August 08, 2014
- Universal - September 02, 2012
- New York Times - December 06, 2009
- New York Times - March 10, 2009
- New York Times - April 01, 2007
- New York Times - February 14, 2006
- New York Times - March 18, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Attack helicopter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!