Clue: Military helicopter
We have 1 answer for the clue Military helicopter. See the results below.
- Storied raider
- Kind of helicopter
- Cochise, for one
- Attack helicopter
- Geronimo, e.g.
- Language in which "kemosabe" means "white shirt"
- Military helicopter named for an Indian tribe
- Army helicopter
- Geronimo's tribe
- Extra in "Broken Arrow," 1950
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 03, 2017
- New York Times - January 11, 2011
- Netword - November 13, 2008
- New York Times - January 11, 2005
- New York Times - August 14, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Military helicopter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!