Clue: Cochise, for one
We have 1 answer for the clue Cochise, for one. See the results below.
- Military helicopter
- Storied raider
- Kind of helicopter
- Attack helicopter
- Geronimo, e.g.
- Language in which "kemosabe" means "white shirt"
- Military helicopter named for an Indian tribe
- Army helicopter
- Geronimo's tribe
- Extra in "Broken Arrow," 1950
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 22, 2014
- LA Times - July 11, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 21, 2009
- Universal - February 15, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 09, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 10, 2006
- New York Sun - April 28, 2005
- Washington Post - January 06, 2005
- New York Times - July 28, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Cochise, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!