Clue: Kind of helicopter
We have 1 answer for the clue Kind of helicopter. See the results below.
- Military helicopter
- Storied raider
- Cochise, for one
- Attack helicopter
- Geronimo, e.g.
- Language in which "kemosabe" means "white shirt"
- Military helicopter named for an Indian tribe
- Army helicopter
- Geronimo's tribe
- Extra in "Broken Arrow," 1950
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 06, 2005
- New York Times - February 26, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Kind of helicopter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!