Clue: Author of "A Death in the Family"
We have 1 answer for the clue Author of "A Death in the Family". See the results below.
- James who wrote "A Death in the Family"
- Contemporary author-illustrator Jon
- Memorable New York Met Tommie
- 1957 Pulitzer winner
- James of letters
- Arthur of "Hoop Dreams"
- "The Night of the Hunter" screenwriter
- "Let Us Now Praise Famous Men" writer
- "The African Queen" scriptwriter
- Baseball's Tommie
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 04, 2005
- Washington Post - March 14, 2003
- New York Times - January 29, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Author of "A Death in the Family" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!