Clue: "Awake in the Dark" author
We have 1 answer for the clue "Awake in the Dark" author. See the results below.
- Man who's all thumbs?
- "Video Companion" author
- 1975 Pulitzer-winning critic
- First president of the German republic, 1919
- Critic Roger
- Thumbs up/thumbs down critic
- Siskel's partner
- Hindenburg's predecessor
- 1975 Pulitzer winner for criticism
- "I Hated, Hated, Hated This Movie" author
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 15, 2013
- New York Times - November 20, 2011
- Netword - October 08, 2011
Found an answer for the clue "Awake in the Dark" author that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!