Clue: Babe Ruth, for the Yankees
We have 1 answer for the clue Babe Ruth, for the Yankees. See the results below.
- "Eli's Coming" singers __ Dog Night
- Lowest par
- Babe Ruth, on the Yankees
- King Cole's fiddlers, e.g.
- Perpetual time on the clock at Independence Hall
- DEF, on a phone
- Word that precedes six other answers in this puzzle
- Losing come-out roll in craps
- Wee hour
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 12, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Babe Ruth, for the Yankees that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!