Clue: Backer of Columbus
We have 1 answer for the clue Backer of Columbus. See the results below.
- Patron of Columbus
- Ferdinand's queen
- Sponsor of Columbus
- Spanish queen who was given the title "the Catholic"
- Sponsor of a historic expedition
- Sponsor of explorer Christopher
- Catherine of Aragon's mother
- "Measure for Measure" heroine
- Queen in events of 1492
- Columbus sponsor
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 09, 2016
- New York Times - August 25, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Backer of Columbus that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!