Clue: Ferdinand's queen
We have 1 answer for the clue Ferdinand's queen. See the results below.
- Patron of Columbus
- Backer of Columbus
- Sponsor of Columbus
- Spanish queen who was given the title "the Catholic"
- Sponsor of a historic expedition
- Sponsor of explorer Christopher
- Catherine of Aragon's mother
- "Measure for Measure" heroine
- Queen in events of 1492
- Columbus sponsor
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 29, 2003
- New York Times - April 08, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Ferdinand's queen that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!