Clue: Patron of Columbus
We have 1 answer for the clue Patron of Columbus. See the results below.
- Backer of Columbus
- Ferdinand's queen
- Sponsor of Columbus
- Spanish queen who was given the title "the Catholic"
- Sponsor of a historic expedition
- Sponsor of explorer Christopher
- Catherine of Aragon's mother
- "Measure for Measure" heroine
- Queen in events of 1492
- Columbus sponsor
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 08, 2011
- USA Today - October 15, 2003
- New York Times - December 25, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Patron of Columbus that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!