Clue: Sponsor of Columbus
We have 1 answer for the clue Sponsor of Columbus. See the results below.
- Patron of Columbus
- Backer of Columbus
- Ferdinand's queen
- Spanish queen who was given the title "the Catholic"
- Sponsor of a historic expedition
- Sponsor of explorer Christopher
- Catherine of Aragon's mother
- "Measure for Measure" heroine
- Queen in events of 1492
- Columbus sponsor
Last Seen In:
- Netword - May 01, 2011
- Washington Post - August 02, 2007
- Washington Post - August 04, 2006
- New York Times - January 22, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Sponsor of Columbus that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!