Clue: Barber of opera
We have 1 answer for the clue Barber of opera. See the results below.
- Mozart subject
- Mozart's "Le Nozze di ___"
- Paris daily, with "Le"
- Singer of the aria "Largo al factotum"
- See 38-Across
- Singer of Rossini's "Largo al factotum"
- Subject of an opera marriage
- Barber of Seville
- "The Marriage of ___" (opera by today's birthday composer)
- The barber of Seville
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 04, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 13, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 22, 2013
- New York Times - December 26, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Barber of opera that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!