Clue: Subject of an opera marriage
We have 1 answer for the clue Subject of an opera marriage. See the results below.
- Mozart subject
- Barber of opera
- Mozart's "Le Nozze di ___"
- Paris daily, with "Le"
- Singer of the aria "Largo al factotum"
- See 38-Across
- Singer of Rossini's "Largo al factotum"
- Barber of Seville
- "The Marriage of ___" (opera by today's birthday composer)
- The barber of Seville
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 28, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Subject of an opera marriage that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!