Clue: The barber of Seville
We have 1 answer for the clue The barber of Seville. See the results below.
- Mozart subject
- Barber of opera
- Mozart's "Le Nozze di ___"
- Paris daily, with "Le"
- Singer of the aria "Largo al factotum"
- See 38-Across
- Singer of Rossini's "Largo al factotum"
- Subject of an opera marriage
- Barber of Seville
- "The Marriage of ___" (opera by today's birthday composer)
Last Seen In:
- Netword - March 17, 2013
- Netword - April 30, 2008
- Washington Post - March 21, 2006
Found an answer for the clue The barber of Seville that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!